Arty Classes welcomes international students
At Arty Classes we have an excellent reputation with our international applicants who gain successful places on foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses with high quality portfolios in London’s top colleges and universities.
You will be given your very one one-to-one SUPER-TUTOR who will work with you to help you feel at home and approach your degree with confidence. We embrace and support all levels and abilities and can quickly identify the needs and requirements of your personal or professional portfolio.
Our Arty Classes SUPER-TUTOR’s are popular with students and creatives from all over the world – we will help you to be the best!
How we work
Arty Classes offers unique support on a one on one basis in the comfort of your own environment – this way you feel comfortable and safe (and there is no need to carry all your artwork across London!) Should you wish to work in another environment – we can come to an agreement.
Our team can help you decide on which specialist area within art and design is best for you as well as choosing the perfect university/college for you to apply for. We will not only help you with your portfolio – but your application and interview techniques too.
We have a ‘NO MESS’ policy – we understand that your home is your sanctuary and we respect that!
Personal life / concierge
At Arty Classes we offer a personal and bespoke service we can recommend support for you (or your child) whilst in London or another city. It can be such a daunting experience and we will support you as much or as little as you wish. It can be a difficult balancing act to cope on your own, but with our excellent recommendations we will always go that extra mile to make your stay in London a fabulous experience you will always remember!
SUPERTUTOR’s are also available to be your travel buddy, so nipping to Venice or New York for the Guggenheim museum will be stress free for your parents.
Other services that we can also support you with include:
- Hiring a temporary/part time/full time personal assistant
- Guardianship (Students, whose parents live abroad, must have a UK based guardian when they come to study in the United Kingdom)
- Flat hunting
- Booking flights for students and visiting parents
- Finding an English Family to live with for a full English family experience – hosting
- Visa applications
- Booking hotels (budget to exclusive 6*)
- Drivers (including airport pick up/drop offs and personal tours of London)
- Cleaners and house keepers
- Personal shoppers
- English and maths classes (One to one and group available)
- Personal trainers and diet nutritionist with a fully qualified trainer
- Access to top private doctors
- Booking the best restaurants in London (even the ones with 6 month waiting lists)
- Access to exclusive high profile celebrity events and parties
- Work experience placements with some of the best fashion houses and studios